The TK 40 Trailer-Mounted Concrete/Shotcrete Pump is a rugged workhorse that can handle aggregate up to 1-1/2 inch minus at up to 40 yd³/hr. Ideal for shotcrete work, this pump also works well in a wide variety of concrete placing jobs and for pumping structural concrete.
PERFORMANCE Maximum volume output: 40 yd³/hr (30m³/hr) Maximum concrete pressure: 1,150psi (79 bar) Maximum aggregate size: 1.50″ (38mm)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION Material cylinders: 6″ x 39″ (150 x 1,000mm) Maximum strokes per minute: 31 Variable volume control: 0 to full S-Valve (cast): 6″ x 5″ (150 x 125mm) Number of shift cylinders: 2 Hydraulic tank capacity: 45 gal (175L) Hopper height: 49″ (1,245mm) Hopper capacity: 9.5ft³ (270L) Outlet diameter: 5″ HD (125mm)
ENGINE Manufacturer’s model: Deutz TD2.9L4 Horsepower: 74 hp (55kW) Fuel tank capacity: 26 gal (98L)
TRAILER Axle: Single Axle capacity: 7,000 lbs (3,175kg) Tires/load range:LT235/85R16G Brakes: Electric Outriggers: Manual
DIMENSIONS Length: 191″ (4.85m) Width: 74.5″ (1.89m) Height: 81.5″ (2.07m) Weight (approximate): 6,000 lbs (3,040kg)
- Bigger fuel tank (up to 38 gal/144L) on wide, high-strength trailer (74.5″/1.89m), built for maximum towing stability.
- Reliable S-Valve for strong, long-lasting performance. A gradual reduction from the hard- chromed material cylinders to the outlet ensures even flow and longer life. Few wear parts, a single seal surface and hard-faced S-Valve and wear ring mean lower operating and replacement costs.
- Dynamic shape of hopper eliminates hard-to- clean areas, so a steady flow can funnel down the angled hopper sides.
- Twin-shifting cylinders provide more precise shifting of the splined shaft S-Valve, reduced shock in the system, and less line surge. The ball-and- socket design has fewer parts for easy maintenance and long life.
- The control box provides real-time presentation of pump information, diagnostics and an emergency run mode. This feature allows the operators to make sure their pump is operating at peak performance.
- Simple and highly reliable hydraulic control system. Mounted on a compact block atop the hydraulic tank, it offers easy access and lets you service the pump without draining the oil tank.
Interested in a Concrete Pump? We Know the Business!
Concrete Pump Sale LLC.,
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
Dealer Licensed: DL0657
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm